Module - 1
Intermediate Grafting and Implant Placement Protocols
Not every patient presents to your practice with an edentulous area that is ready for dental implant placement. Whether it is an area that has insufficient bone or requires more advanced grafting procedures, this course allows the practitioner to understand, plan and implement the steps necessary to augment the implant site. Topics include immediate implantation after extraction, spreading of narrow ridges with osteotomes and predictable sinus lift techniques. Clinicians will learn the various types of bone grafting material ideal for each case as well as membrane selection. Furthermore, clinicians will gain a thorough understanding of complication management and associated medication protocols.
• Diagnosis and Treatment Planning • Sinus Bumps and Lifts
• Radiographic Interpretation • Narrow Ridge Spreading
• Immediate Implant Placement • Various Osteotome Use
• Available Grafting Materials • Esthetic Zone Guidelines
• Membrane Selection • Complication Management
• Flap Design for Best Results • Medication Protocols
7 CE - Includes continental breakfast, catered lunch, & all necessary supplies
Sponsored by OCO Biomedical.
2019 Mini-Residency - Module 1
September 13, 2019: Nashville, TN
January 17, 2020: Fort Lauderdale, FL