Module - 2
3D Guided Implant Planning, Placement and Restoration Using CBCT
Many times, we see dental implants that are placed in less than ideal positions. Not only does this create restorative challenges, but it can also create problems of non-axial loading leading to screw loosening or fracture. With CBCT being much more available and affordable, implant placement can now be performed with 3D computer guided navigation. This course is meant to teach the most accurate technique currently available for the proper placement of dental implants using surgical guides. Participants will learn CBCT based planning for a variety of different restorative options from overdentures to fixed bridges. The necessary workflow to perform implant surgery in a safe and predictable way for ideal implant placement will be examined.
• Diagnosis and Treatment Planning • Effective Drilling Procedure
• CBCT Interpretation • Dual Scan Protocol
• Custom Conversion Process • Various Restorative Options
• Virtual Treatment Planning • Optical Scanners
• Available Surgical Guides • Hi-Tech Case Presentation
• Best Selection for Treatment
7 CE - Includes continental breakfast, catered lunch, & all necessary supplies
Sponsored by OCO Biomedical.
2019 Mini-Residency - Module 2
January 26, 2019: New Orleans, LA
May 4, 2019: Portland, OR