Module 4: Total Dental Implant Reconstruction with Observation of LIVE Surgery
About the Course
This course focuses on the techniques implemented when restoring a patient with a fixed bridge supported by implants with the necessary modifications of bone. Submissions of individual cases by attendees will be reviewed & discussed. For the hands on portion, attendees will level bone, & place dental implants using CBCT based leveling & placement guides on models. Most exciting, attendees get to observe a LIVE surgery on day two, where a mentor uses CBCT based guides to level bone, place dental implants and provide a fixed provisional restoration.
- Virtual Planning of Total Implant Reconstructions
- Attendee Case Submissions and Review
- Hands On Exercise of Guided Bone Reduction & Multiple Implant Placement in the Mandible
- Observation of LIVE Guided Implant Placement & Fixed Provisionalization
- Assessment & Correction of Complications
$2,400 14 CE
*Includes catered breakfast, lunch, and all necessary supplies.
Where: Lecture: Hilton Garden Inn, Schaumburg, IL
1119 East Woodfield Rd. 60173
LIVE: Patient: Implant Wide, Schaumburg, IL
1041 East Woodfield Rd. 60173
When: Friday & Saturday September 15th- 16th
8:30am - 5:00pm